TE Sneak Peek Day 3

Wednesday, May 2, 2012



May Release At a Glance

  • We have sneak peeks to share Monday through Wednesday.  All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, May 3 at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store.
  • Join us as a fan on Facebook for an early peek at the stamp sets, as well as a SPECIAL Facebook GIVEAWAY, on Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST.
  • Mystery Baker's Dozen Blog Giveaway: Each day, one lucky blog commenter will be chosen by random draw to win a $10 TE Gift Certificate.  Winners will be chosen from a different Baker's Dozen blog each day and will be announced on Taylor's blog on Release Day!  Be sure to hop around to see all the sneak peeks and leave comments on each and every blog for more chances to win. Limit one comment per blog per day, please.  Comments for the drawings close Wednesday 5/2 at 7pm PST.

My project today brought me back to my stampin' start!  I can remember the very first stamping party that I went too, the consultant taught us the Rock-n-Roll technique with solid color stamps and I just thought that was pretty much the coolest thing I had ever seen!  I have a soft spot in my heart for doing that technique with solid images and this GORGEOUS new set called OOPS-A-DAISY (from Nancy McKinney's Whimsical Wishes) is just AH-MAH-ZING!! It's a full set of 20 sentiments and images and I used paper from My Mind's Eye called Blink of an Eye.   The edges were airbrushed with copics and I used Memento Inks in the colors: Cantaloupe, Bamboo Leaves, Potter's Clay, and then I colored the center with a brown copic.  



Here are links to the Baker's Dozen today!

Photobucket

Comments

15 Responses to “TE Sneak Peek Day 3”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Betty said...

Gorgeous card! That would definitely be a blessing to someone!!

May 2, 2012 at 11:19 AM
Miriam Prantner said...

Such a pretty card! The color of that ribbon matches the ink perfectly!

May 2, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Sassy said...

Fabulous colors! Great card.

May 2, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Stephanie said...

Such a sweet card!

May 2, 2012 at 12:10 PM
CardsbyJo said...

I love the rich colors on your card. Great reminder of the rock n roll technique.

May 2, 2012 at 12:16 PM
wendy said...

beautiful daisy coloring ... love your color combo!

May 2, 2012 at 1:01 PM
Rosemary said...

what a bright, cheerful card!

May 2, 2012 at 1:42 PM
Karen R said...

Your card is just beautiful, I love the colors.

May 2, 2012 at 3:00 PM
Natalie said...

Love the colors! Great design and fabulous stitching, too!

May 2, 2012 at 3:11 PM
rdbyrd said...

Stunning! I love your work on these.

May 2, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Gorgeous card! Love your colors! ;o)

May 2, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Oh this is spectacular! That daisy image looks terrific rock-n-rolled! I love the stitching too, don't know if I have ever seen in that color before... Gorgeous!

May 2, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Mary-Anne V said...

wow such warm and rich colours...love your card.

May 2, 2012 at 8:04 PM
Kary said...

Tori, I love the colours of your card, and the layout. It looks SO gorgeous!!

May 2, 2012 at 8:14 PM
~ Jo ~ said...

Wow Tori this card is absolutely gorgeous! Love the beautiful colors you chose to go with.


Jo
www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

May 3, 2012 at 3:48 AM